Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Divergent Looks

The Movie in the cinemas now is Divergent , I have also been reading the book some months ago and I really Loved it. I never thought I would ever fangirl around that much like I´m doing it now everytime someone mentiones divergent in a bad context I get arguing with him. The last weeks I used to dress like the factions like in the picture , mostly I dressed dauntless. and once I also dressed like Erudite but i didn´t take a photo

So this is my dauntless outfit , it is pretty uncreative but it mede me identify with Divergent. For everyone who does not know divergent:
1. Read it
2.there are five Factions
3. abnegation (selfless)(grey)
4.erudite (inteligent)(blue)
5. candor (honest)(black and white)
6.amity(kind) (yellow and red)
7.dauntless(fearless)(black)


 Today I made the abnegation bun. Abnegation is teh selfless faction they don´t think of theirselves they always help others. This haistyle I got from the movie.
 The last picture has nothing to do with Divergent but ir reminded me of the nigt where Tris went zipling with the dautless uriah and the others born in dauntless

No comments:

Post a Comment