Monday, November 24, 2014

Burned wings

I flew to high and he burned to bright. My wings just burned. It happened, the worst I was expecting the inner pain is getting worse with every hour he is ignoring me. I thought I would never be without him, but in a way I knew one day I would. I hoped it would have happened later. The pain would have been worse than now.
I flew to high and he burned to bright. My wings just burned. It happened, the worst I was expecting the inner pain is getting worse with every hour he is ignoring me. I thought I would never be without him, but in a way I knew one day I would. I hoped it would have happened later. The pain would have been worse than now. I used to smile when I thought about him, messaged him. But the worst part of all this is seeing him online and knowing he will not write and you are to scared to annoy him again. It hurts seeing it, but at least the pain gets less.

No comments:

Post a Comment